Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Ultrasound

Scott and I went in for our second Ultrasound today. I was so glad that he was able to come with me this time. Its such a neat experience to be able to see the babies move and to see their little hearts beating. The technician said that they babies are very healthy and are growing proportionally which is good news. They are both really active, and I am feeling them move alot more often now adays. Its weird to think that they are getting so big. Granted, I know they have a lot further to go as well. Ugh... My body is going to hate me soon. LOL. Anyway, just wanted everyone who reads the blog to know that the babies are healthy and happy and hopefully next ultrasound we will be able to tell everyone what the sex of the babies are. Hope everyone is doing well. Scott and I appreciate your support and love. Thanks!!

No comments: