Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Movement

Although finding out we were having twins added some things to be concerned about regarding my pregnancy I have to say that there are some benefits as well. Scott and I did alot of searching and reading up on twins, since its completely different from having one baby. This weekend I read that with regular pregnancy you usually don't feel the baby move till about 17 to 18 weeks, but sometimes a little bit earlier. However, since there are two little bodies in a woman carrying twins, you can usually start to feel them move around 12 to 13 weeks. This was exciting to me, but I didn't necesarily think that I was going to feel them move that soon. Howver today at work I was walking around the office and I felt a little pressure and bubble like feeling in my belly, that was different from the other strange feelings you get throughout pregnancy. It was the most beautiful feeling in the world. Its crazy how feeling it makes it so much more real. I am starting to show more now, and am actually beginning to look more and more pregnant every week. One of my coworkers today said that when I came in today I actually looked pregnant now. :) I appreciate that now, but I am sure when my stomach is the size of a blimp I will want to return to the size I was before. :) Oh well. Just wanted to keep everyone updated. Hope everything is going well in everyone elses lives all over the world. Love ya!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

That has to be the most awesome feeling ever. How neat that you could feel them aleady!