Monday, January 5, 2009

Rounding the End to the First Trimester

So as I come around to the end of my first trimester, I have to say that I am starting to gain some of my energy back. I have been completely exhausted for the last couple of months, so its nice to be able to wake up from a good nights sleep and actually feel rested. Although my energy level is getting better, my morning sickness/nausea continues to rear its ugly head. I have also noticed I am much more sensative to smells. I almost died walking from my apartment down the steps out to my car today. I am sure it didn't smell that much different, but to me it was as if garbage had been sitting there for days. Not a pleasant feeling. I cannot really complain though, becuase I truly have been blessed these first few months with not that bad of morning sickness.
I am back to work again. Horray!! I have been going crazy at home this last week having nothing to do. I am so glad to be back and actually doing productive things. I hope everyone had happy holidays. Scott ad I love you all

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Awww...glad to hear you are getting a little more energy. From what I hear though, you will probably have to get used to the smell thing. I remember my mom could never be around corn chips during any of her pregnancies. :)

Happy New Year!