Friday, January 2, 2009

Apologies

It has come to my attention that more people than I realized have access to my blog. It was my intention through this blog to keep my family informed about developments in my life. Due to complications related to Scott and I being pregnant and the order in which we had planned on notifying people, I want to offer a sincerest of apologies to any who may have been hurt or offended. It was not our intention to let others outside of our immediate families know of the situation before others found out. I know that there have been individuals hurt becuase of this and for that I am very sorry, it was never my intention. I know that although this post may not even reach the eyes of the given recepients, I still wish to indicated my sadness in having hurt anyone.

Sincerely Apologetic.

Christa

No comments: