Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moving

So I have always wondered why as a child we moved all the time, however, I think it has worn off on me as an adult. I know that some circumstances are related to life changes, but really, I have three times, going on four times in the last year and a half, and at least 6 times within the last 3 years. Craziness.

Anyway, I am moving again. I am moving in with my friend Frank, who is going to charge me way less than what I am paying now, and I will be living in a luxury apartment complex, with all the amenities. Wonderful life. I am looking forward to actually living there, but then there is the process of packing up everything, selling my old furniture, and actually making the move. Along with everything else that I have going on in my life right now, such as two jobs, grad school, and work, I don't know where I am going to find the time for everything. It always seems to work out though. Lucky for me anyway. I am sure I will get it all done and be on top once again. Life is full of craziness and part of growing up is going with the flow and making better circumstances for yourself.

Well, that is my thoughts for the day. I will have to post new pics of my place, and I will be sending out updates to the family and friends as far as my new address.

Love you all!

No comments: