Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally Movevd In.

So I got everything moved in. I don't care how little stuff you have left after throwing out all your old stuff. It is still a process to move everything out and get it all set up again. Lucky for me I have a strapping boyfriend and friends who helped out alot. Thank you to everyone who helped.
I am now set up in my new apartment which is very nice. I like it alot, and Sadie is getting used to it as well. Scott is complaining now though because I keep moving further and further away from him. I told him that when he proposed then I would be moving very close to him and then I am sure at times he would want me to live further away again. My roomate Frank is wonderful and although rarely there, its nice to know someone else is around.

Well back to work, and then schoolwork, working out, and then work again. LIFE IS STILL CRAZY!!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Hi Christa! Congratulations on getting moved... no small feat, I'm sure. Email me your new address!
Matt