Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tiredness is back!

So this last week, I have really noticed my level of being tired at the end of the day has increased exponentially from what it has been. I know it is to be expected once you get closer to your third trimester, I just wasn't anticipating how overwhelmingly exhausting it would be, but then again I do have two little munchkins in there.

The girls, Emma and Addison, are doing great as far as I can tell. I have another appointment with my doctor on April 7th. They are kicking up a storm and I can actually see it now on the outside of my tummy when they kick. Its so amazing the beauty of life. Overall, with the exception of me not gaining weight, (The babies are fine though.), and being very tired, we are all doing well.

Scott and I are getting more and more excitement as the time gets closer. I have been blessed to have such a happy and healthy pregnancy thus far. Keep Emma, Addison, and Scott and I in your prayers as the weeks go by.

Love you all!
Christa

No comments: