Monday, March 2, 2009

Giving up my little Fur baby

So this past week Scott and I have been making more serious attempts to find out little fur baby a new home. Neither of us really want to see her go somewhere else, but we are also realistic and know that with two little babies, we would not be able to provide her with the care and love she deserves. I have been very sad though and have been having alot of trouble coping with it. But Scott has been good and his parents are keeping the dog for now until we find a good home for her. Scott is taking her for a trial run at a families home who is looking for another dog... I hope it works out, but I will miss her dearly. She has been my baby up to this point and I feel as if I am giving my little baby up. I know I will have two more actual babies soon who are going to need me even more, but its still a little rough at times. Keep us in your thoughts that we find a good home and deal with our missing her.

I have another ultrasound at the beginning of this next week on March 10th and we will be finding out the sex of the babies. Exciting times. I will try and keep everyone posted. Love you!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Awwww. I'm sorry about your dog. Hope you can find a good home soon. Can't wait to hear the sex of the babies next week!