Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekends and the Unknown

Working for a temp agency can sometimes be a little scary. Not the fact that I am working for the agency itself, but the fact that you never really know when your next job is going to come up. I finished up my first long term job with the Akron Children's Hospital this last week and am going to be doing some short time work for a law firm in the area. After that though I don't know whether I am going to have work for the rest of the week or if I will have to wait again. It is somewhat frustrating, but I am trusting that everything will work out.

Weekends are always fun and relaxing for me. They usually start out with going out with friends and enjoying myself on Friday nights and then relaxing in bed on Saturday mornings.... well until Scott wants breakfast. Anyway, I usually do some light cleaning and then relax the rest of the day. I have been trying to be better and actually do some homework on the weekends as well, but sometimes it seems a little difficult to inspire myself. I am trying though and once I get the first project out of the way I am sure I will be more on board for doing the rest. Papers have always intimidated me.

Anyway, this weekend I made Biscuits and Gravy for Scott at his parents house, then we hung out and watched football all afternoon. I am actually learning alot about the sport and am enjoying it more now that I understand some of the concepts in it. I know that I have a long way to go in order to understand everything, but I feel that I am doing fairly well. Anyway, Scott made dinner tonight. Flank steak and Rice Pilaf. It was very delicious. He doesn't cook a whole lot but what he does cook is wonderful. I am lucky to have him. Anyway, I have mass, cleaning, and schoolwork on my schedule for tomorrow, but just wanted to update everyone on my weekend thus far. Life is good!

No comments: