Friday, August 29, 2008

Grad School

This last week I started Grad school at Kent State University. I have to be honest, I was a little bit nervous going back to school and not knowing what to expect. There is all this hype around Grad school and I have never really thought of myself as the smartest tool in the shed. Even in undergrad, I was never one of those kids who everything came easy to. I had to work hard and study all the time, and even then sometimes only get C's. However, I have decided to be positive; focus hard; and put all efforts into achieving. It may be a difficult endeavor, but one that will eventually pay off in the end. I am thankful to have a great opportunity like this. I also have wonderful people in my life who are supporting me in this. My family is one, but most importantly is my wonderful boyfriend Scott. He is an amazing guy, and supports me in whatever I want to do. He is a continual encouragement and I know he will be here with me every step of the way. Much thanks to all who are supporting me.

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Welcome to the blogger world. And congratulations on starting school. Hope you have a great semester!